Thursday, October 4, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 awards

For this exercise I decided to pick music. I went to www.PANDORA.com. It's an easy site to navigate. All you do is pick a song or artist. I picked Layla. It gave me a list of artist who performed this song. Just pick one and listen. Easy as pie.
Next, I went to travel. The site a picked was www.farecast.com. It's searches for airfares. You can search expedia, cheaptickets, priceline, bookingbuddy and cheapair. I chose bookingbuddy because I had ever heard of it. After you put in the flight info you pick from the above. So I went with cheapair. I found a great price on tickets from PIT to DFW only $187.79. That's round trip. What I deal.
Finally, I went to books. I went to www.lulu.com. On this site you can publish books, directories, brochures and a host of other things. One of the new choices was photobooks. You can make a 8.5"x11 photobook of 20 pages for $15.95. Each additional page is .50 cents. It doesn't sound like a bad deal.

No comments: