Wednesday, October 17, 2007

#23 the end of the road

Finally I have finished. There were times when I had my doubts. It's easy to become frustrated and give up. But it's even harder to stick with it and persevere. One the whole, it was a relatively good experience. Libaries need to keep up with new technology. This was a good way to accomplish that goal. Everyone could work at their own pace. If you got stuck and needed help, all you had to do was ask on your blog or someone you work with would help you out. It's good to see us all working together and willing to help each other out.

What I liked:
Online generators - it was fun looking at them all and choosing the one you liked the most.
You tube - this was one of the easier tasks for me. The exercise was straight forward and the instructions where easy to follow.

What I disliked:

So many usernames and passwords - It took me awhile but I finally start using the same ones each time.

Flickr - I didn't understand how to do it. This "challange" was one of the hardest for me. Without the help of Starr, I would probably still be on #5.

Podcasts - because I had such a difficult time finding one that allowed me to add it to my blog. I found many that you could listen to and download.

1 comment:

Michele M said...

Congratulations - you made it!