Wednesday, October 10, 2007

#22 E-Books

I liked the Tumbling Talking Books because it allows you to chose my genre or in alphabetic order. It is great that childrens books are available. Also, I was impressed that the site had books in Spanish. Reading an e-book on the computer is not my thing. It seems like it would be hard on the eyes. Another reason it that I use the computer all day at work and would not want to put on additional strain on my eyes. I would listen to the audio e-books. I walk almost every day and listening to books would definitely make the time go faster. One more comment on e-books on computer, they would be great for people who are at home most of the day and like to use the computer. E-books would be great for people who do not drive or drive only out of necessity.

No comments: