Tuesday, October 9, 2007

#21 Podcasts

I found this excercise to be very frustrating. I started you yahoo postcasts and searched for information on health. I tried healthy living, fitness, health and eating, exercise and health diet and exercise. There has information on all the topics but it was only to listen to and download. I did not find one that I could subscribe to. But all the not lost I did find Nancy Pearl Book Reviews. This you can subscribe to at http://kuow.org/rss.php?program=nancy. I had the pleasure of meeting Nancy at Marilyn Sniderman's house. She is a well read individual. I'm that I will try to read some of the books that she reviews.
Next, I went to podcast alley. Here I tried to search for music. Maybe my search was to general but I didn't find anything that I liked. Then I did a new search on fitness. The one I liked was Health and fitness 1001. This site has information diet, exercise, fitness, nutrition and other health related subjects.

No comments: